Home Sweet Home
I only stayed in the hospital 2 days. I like my home much much better! I even have my own nursery. I think my mom and dad want me to be a surfer since it's decorated in a Hawain theme.



I love my crib.

And my Baby Einstein Gym.

I just took a bath in the sink.

Just napping on my mom and dads bed.



I love my crib.

And my Baby Einstein Gym.

I just took a bath in the sink.

Just napping on my mom and dads bed.
Hmm, this is a soft place to sleep.


1 Comments:
At 12:20 PM,
Anonymous said…
Welcome precious little Sophia. Your Uncle Aaron Maassel will be there this weekend to visit. Your Aunt Tricia is so disappointed she cannot go with him, but will send a warm gift for you and your Mommy to show I am there in spirit..... I cannot wait to hold you and see who you take after. God has truely blessed you with loving parents and a huge family just counting the days until you visit. Your cousins also send their love...Jackson and Andrew. XOXO, Aunt Tricia
Post a Comment
<< Home