The Schley Family

Hi everybody! This is a website all about our adventures in the world. I hope you get a chance to visit us soon, but if you can't.... come back to our website to see how our family is growing.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Papa & Nan came to visit!

I've had lots of visitors! Here are just a few.....















This is my Grandpa Gus. He likes to read to me and take me for a million walks through the neighborhood. I already have him wrapped around my finger.....I cry and he picks me up....he's a sucker just like my dad.





















This is my Nan....she gives me the best baths and baby massages. I can't wait for her to come back.





















Here we are again. She knows just how to sooth my crying....she must have done this before.
















She likes to put me in cute outfits.















Grandpa Gus likes to take naps with me.
















This is my Grandpa Gus reading to me.
















Here we are at Pasta Jays eating Italian food. Little did they know.....tomatoes are not one of my favorite foods right now.















This is my Uncle Aaron from Ohio. Man, is he big.















This is my cousin Marty and Aunt Donna. Marty lived in Breckenridge this summer but just moved back to Ohio. We hope he comes back after he gets his degree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home