The Schley Family

Hi everybody! This is a website all about our adventures in the world. I hope you get a chance to visit us soon, but if you can't.... come back to our website to see how our family is growing.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Wow...how my girls have grown!!!

Baby Cecilia Stella (we still aren't sure what she looks like...CeCe, Cilia, Stella....What do you think?) I just can't find a name that is as precious as she is. We are soooo in love with her!

















She's sleeping 8 hours at night already & is such a calm & happy baby.

















She's definitely getting some kissable cheeks on her.

















Sophie likes to say "Peace." She's our little hippie :)


















Here's Sophie's look of determination. She's ready to take on her bike with her new helmet & pads.






















I think she needs little help in this arena....maybe the Maassel's can show her our to ride a real bike when we are back in Ohio.