Happy February!
Hello Family. Rodman finally got his MAI (Master Appraiser) after years of real estate classes. He is releived & excited to be certified!

Here he is showing off his MAI pin & sporting Sophie's new princess crown and earrings she got from Grandma Sherry.

Sophie testing out the baby's pink binkie.

Me & Sof getting ready to head to the pool.

Sophie modeling her new swimsuit. I'm itching for a little vacation to warm weather but our midwife gave us a reality check...we only have 6 more weeks! Looks like the pool is going to have to do for now. I can't believe our new baby is coming so soon!!!!
Here he is showing off his MAI pin & sporting Sophie's new princess crown and earrings she got from Grandma Sherry.
Sophie testing out the baby's pink binkie.
Me & Sof getting ready to head to the pool.
Sophie modeling her new swimsuit. I'm itching for a little vacation to warm weather but our midwife gave us a reality check...we only have 6 more weeks! Looks like the pool is going to have to do for now. I can't believe our new baby is coming so soon!!!!

2 Comments:
At 5:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
All right Rodman! Now you can get to work on make some momey. :-)
At 8:50 PM,
Tricia Maassel said…
Rodman, pink is your color! Beautiful suit Soph...we will meet you at the pool! The Maassel Boys
Post a Comment
<< Home