Spring has Sprung...
...and a new Sophie has arrived! If spring is a time for new beginnings, Sophie is right on track. "Miss independent, Miss self sufficient, Miss Keep your distance" is the theme song in the Schley house these days. Sophie will tell you with a certain YES or (usually) NO what she wants. This phase (I hope) was cute at first...being that she could actually answer our questions ...but now it's getting old. Here our some pictures of this "sass" I'm talking about.

She likes to dress herself.

but please nothing frilly.

She loves her new big girl bed.

And blowing her own bubbles (or spilling the liquid on the ground).

and finding her own EGGS.

She now thinks all eggs have chocolate in them.

OK..she's still adorable.

And will occasionally wear a skirt if I beg her.

She loves big juicy apples,

and big chocolate bunnies dipped in peanut butter.

And she's went from Papa obsession to NANNERS!

Papa's trying to win her back.

And I think it's working.

Say CHEESE.

And Nick likes to kiss Rodman as much as Papa does :) Rodman is starting to question why Costanzo's like to kiss so much.

The basement is almost ready for visitors! Reserve your spot today. Space is limited!

She likes to dress herself.

but please nothing frilly.

She loves her new big girl bed.

And blowing her own bubbles (or spilling the liquid on the ground).

and finding her own EGGS.

She now thinks all eggs have chocolate in them.

OK..she's still adorable.

And will occasionally wear a skirt if I beg her.

She loves big juicy apples,

and big chocolate bunnies dipped in peanut butter.

And she's went from Papa obsession to NANNERS!

Papa's trying to win her back.

And I think it's working.

Say CHEESE.

And Nick likes to kiss Rodman as much as Papa does :) Rodman is starting to question why Costanzo's like to kiss so much.

The basement is almost ready for visitors! Reserve your spot today. Space is limited!

<< Home