The Schley Family

Hi everybody! This is a website all about our adventures in the world. I hope you get a chance to visit us soon, but if you can't.... come back to our website to see how our family is growing.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas Blizzard of 06

Sophie is loving her 1st Colorado snow storm! 3' overnight and it's still snowing. We had to open a few Christmas presents early to break out her new snow gear. She loves the snow and is itching to go back out.






























They are standing in front of our hot tub. Can you see it?
















Thats the street behind them. Only 1 plow has attempted out street. Looks like I'm not doing any Christmas shopping today.























Snowballs? What's that?
















They are sitting in a chair on the patio.

















"Let me out!!!!"

1 Comments:

  • At 4:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I miss you guys! Love papa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home