The Schley Family

Hi everybody! This is a website all about our adventures in the world. I hope you get a chance to visit us soon, but if you can't.... come back to our website to see how our family is growing.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

It's a Birthday Celebration!!!!!

Happy 1st Birthday to Sophie! It's absolutely amazing that Sophie is already 1 year old. She is a cruiser, a shaker, and a talker. Something clicked for Sophie on her 1st birthday because ever since she has been a little (no..ALOT) more wild. Now that she has the "tank" and can also "cruise" on furiture she won't sit still. This new burst of energy could also be the Maassell boys rubing off on her. She's using her sign language everyday....her favorite word is "eat" and she does a lot of it.






















Sophie loves the camera and loves looking at herself too.


















She wasn't sure about the gigantic chocolate cake but eventually dug in....thats my girl!





















So much that Dad had to take her right to the bathtub.

















We also danced to music and played instruments.


















Sophie loved the guitar lady's scarfs....and anything else she pulled out of her bag.

















Here's the clan. Some friends but mostly family. Can you belive Sophie had 5 cousins, 2 Aunts and Uncles, and 2 Grandma's and Grandpa at her party. It was great!!!




Sophie in her new chair. Thank you Nan & Aunt Tricia!

Bikes, Bikes, Bikes.....Sophie better learn how to ride all the bikes she received. Now she's never going to stay still.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Sophie,
    I can't believe what a big girl you are becoming!!! What a cutie-pie! It sure looks like you had a fun birthday. I wish we could have been there. We will come and visit soon so you can show Ava around your 'hood.

     
  • At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Sophia,

    I can't believe you are 1 year old! Your Aunt Diane misses you!! I sure wish I could have been there to share your birthday!
    You are BEAUTIFUL, just like your mommy and daddy!

    Love You!
    Aunt Diane

     

Post a Comment

<< Home