Celebrating Life
We celebrated my Great Grandpa Berthelson's life on March 11th. I only met him a few times but I'm sure his spirit is living strong through my Dad. He already makes the snorting sound all the time which I've been told Dad learned from G.Grandpa Berthelson.

Five generations are shown in this picture. Bottom left; Great Great Grandma Williams; to the right of her is Great Grandma Berthelson; in the middle is Grandma Sherry; Dad; and Sophia. Dad has great genes!

Me and Grandma Sherry.

This is me and Uncle Jubee.

Me, Unce Jubee, and Aunt Heather.

Five generations are shown in this picture. Bottom left; Great Great Grandma Williams; to the right of her is Great Grandma Berthelson; in the middle is Grandma Sherry; Dad; and Sophia. Dad has great genes!

Me and Grandma Sherry.

This is me and Uncle Jubee.

Me, Unce Jubee, and Aunt Heather.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home