6 Months Old

Sophie is big enough to sit up in her stoller now
so we take walks all the time in the Colorado sunshine.
She loves to look out and see the world from a different view.

Sophie loves to play on the floor so she can practice 360's.
She loves watching Resytn & LeAnn, who come over 3 times week while mommy works.



Her appetite has grown significantly!
3 meals a day.....oatmeal, squash or peas, and pears or prunes
are the only things on the menu so far.

Check out these cheeks!

Sophie tried her first teething biscuit. She LOVED it....
Can someone grab me my binkie....it's a little out of my reach?
For some reason Dad always puts it out of my reach :)
I found my bottom lip and love to suck on it!
I also love to suck on my feet :)

Thank you Blake for this teddy bear. I play with it every morning!



1 Comments:
At 11:39 AM,
Anonymous said…
Nana,says he certainly is getting big! Grandpa thinks so too, but she certainly is cute. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home