Hanging Out
This was our trip back to Ohio. I got to hang out with all my cousins, Aunts, Uncles, Nan & PaPa, Great Nana, and Great Aunt MiMi.

This is my Nana......that stands for "Ultimate Grandma." I wish I lived closer to her because I know she would spoil the heck out of me. I hope I can cook as good as she does someday! My mom better learn as much as she can from her.

This is me w/ my cousin, Ava. She is only 1 month younger than me. We are already great buds!

This is my cousin, Markie. He knows just how to get to my heart.....w/ a bottle :)

This is my Aunt "D".....Grandpa had to call her in for reinforcements while he was babysitting me. She's got the touch.

This is Papa and cousin, Drew. I already have him wrapped around my figure. Just wait until I'm old enough to go shopping ;)

Me, Mom, Nan, and Ava.

Just hanging out w/ the family.

This is Great Aunt Mimi. She's got pillows that are much softer than moms ;)

She is soooo comfortable.

This is me and Aunt Kristie. She is Ava's mom. Boy, she's already spoiling me. She's a teacher so I'm sure she will be giving Mom ideas on "postive reinforcement".....but lets hope she gives her some fun ideas, too.

This is my Nana......that stands for "Ultimate Grandma." I wish I lived closer to her because I know she would spoil the heck out of me. I hope I can cook as good as she does someday! My mom better learn as much as she can from her.

This is me w/ my cousin, Ava. She is only 1 month younger than me. We are already great buds!

This is my cousin, Markie. He knows just how to get to my heart.....w/ a bottle :)

This is my Aunt "D".....Grandpa had to call her in for reinforcements while he was babysitting me. She's got the touch.

This is Papa and cousin, Drew. I already have him wrapped around my figure. Just wait until I'm old enough to go shopping ;)

Me, Mom, Nan, and Ava.

Just hanging out w/ the family.

This is Great Aunt Mimi. She's got pillows that are much softer than moms ;)

She is soooo comfortable.

This is me and Aunt Kristie. She is Ava's mom. Boy, she's already spoiling me. She's a teacher so I'm sure she will be giving Mom ideas on "postive reinforcement".....but lets hope she gives her some fun ideas, too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home