Cousins meet for the first time....
Cario, Nebraska

This is my cousin Madison. She is about 1.5 months older then me. We are going to be best of friends as we grow up!

I already need her....I can't even sit up without her help.

This is me again with my Aunt Amy.....boy, are her hands cold! She spoils all kids....I love her!

Here we are again. Aren't we cute :)

This is my other cousin, Carson. We are going to lots of fun together!

This is my Uncle Kory and Madison. He looks like like a tough guy but I'm sure Madison already has him wrapped around her finger.

This is Grandpa Golf Cart again. I'm jealous....Madison gets more cuddle time than me because she lives so close!!!!

This is my cousin Madison. She is about 1.5 months older then me. We are going to be best of friends as we grow up!

I already need her....I can't even sit up without her help.

This is me again with my Aunt Amy.....boy, are her hands cold! She spoils all kids....I love her!

Here we are again. Aren't we cute :)

This is my other cousin, Carson. We are going to lots of fun together!

This is my Uncle Kory and Madison. He looks like like a tough guy but I'm sure Madison already has him wrapped around her finger.

This is Grandpa Golf Cart again. I'm jealous....Madison gets more cuddle time than me because she lives so close!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home