Baby Dedication
I was dedicated to the church on August 28th. Mommy and Daddy committed to the Lord in front of our Church congregation to raise me according to His word. We had a brunch at our house after the service where I met a lot of our friends.

Mommy held me through the entire service.
More pictures to come....
Mommy held me through the entire service.
More pictures to come....

1 Comments:
At 7:09 AM,
Anonymous said…
Dear Schley Family
Thanks so much for posting your website...Now I can see what Grandpa Gus was talking about. He is so Proud of the new addition to your family. He talks about Sophia all the time, what great parents she has, and also her Wonderful Mother! He loves and misses you dearly. You have made him a Happy Grandpa!
I look forward to more pictures on your webpage, and more stories from Grandpa Gus.
God Bless your new family & happy parenting~
The Sabin Family
Post a Comment
<< Home