The Schley Family

Hi everybody! This is a website all about our adventures in the world. I hope you get a chance to visit us soon, but if you can't.... come back to our website to see how our family is growing.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Grandma Thelma's Wedding

This is Grandma Thelma and Ken's Wedding. They are GREAT! Look how happy they are together. They taught me that love never gets old.












Is she glowing or what?













Their 1st dance as Mr. & Mr.s Ken Brown.














This is my Aunt Diane from Michigan. She comes out and visits Colorado....I hope she comes soon. She helped Mom decorate my nursery and taught Mom how to knit. Isn't she crafty?














This is Diane again and my cousin, Julie. We are planning a girls weekend in Colorado. I can't wait!


















This is me w/ my cousins, Alley & Maddy. They have all the coolest toys. I can't wait to get a little bigger so I can play "cheerleading" with them ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home