The Schley Family

Hi everybody! This is a website all about our adventures in the world. I hope you get a chance to visit us soon, but if you can't.... come back to our website to see how our family is growing.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Happy 28th Birthday to Mom!

The greatest gift of all this year was the birth of Sophia. I didn't realize life could get much sweeter but Sophia has taught me a valuable lesson....."Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." Here are a few moments over the last several months that have taken my breath away!

















Brown-eyed girls!

















My beautiful family.

















How adorable is Sophia in this picture. She just savors teething biscuits.

















Here Sophia is all excited to go swimming. She's starting to arch her back when she giggles.

















My wonderful husband beams with love!

















Here Sophia is drooling....just like Rodman did in all his baby pictures. Like father like daughter.

















It's hard to believe that this was Sophia just 7 month ago. She melted my heart in the hospital when she was born and she continues to melt my heart everyday. Every morning at 7am I'm woke up by a Sophia babbling in her crib. I drag myself out of bed, walk into her room, and peek over her crib. My grogginess immediately disappears when I see her smiling from ear to ear along with kicking her little feet in excitement to see me. Motherhood is a blessing!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a beautiful family.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home