The Schley Family

Hi everybody! This is a website all about our adventures in the world. I hope you get a chance to visit us soon, but if you can't.... come back to our website to see how our family is growing.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Favorite Uncle Nick

My favorite Uncle Nick came to visit us from Ohio. He's so cool ... he lets me play w/ his Black Berry, Camera, whatever I want! I hope he moves out here so we can spend more time together.

















Sophie learned a whole new language from Uncle Nick... has to do w/ rivers & boats, Queens & Kings, Donkey's & Pokerfish.

















He even brought jewelry. He must be good w/ the ladies!

















He's teaching me how to have a "Poker Face"...what do you think?

















We spent most of the week in Keystone. A little sleding & snowboarding ... but mostly eating & sleeping.


















2 Costanzo's on a mountain trying to snowboard... WATCH OUT!!!

















X Games w/ Sophie