Summer Vacation in Ohio
We had so much fun hanging out in Ohio for our early summer vacation. Everyday was an adventure.

Since Ava & Mike didn't come to later in the week Sof had to play w/ kitty. They shared everything from guns to trains to make-up.

Together again.

Happy Mother's Day Mom.


I love my Nanners...she is the BEST Grandma!

Papa & Nanners have their own playground. It was AWESOME. We swang...and swang...

and swang...and swang some more. Uncle Nick taught Ava & I how to say, "Sweet Dude" & "Vegas." When he was tired of pushing us all Ava & I had to do was scream a little and he would keep pushing. It was great!

We've learn to share the bathtub. Ava used to swim like a fish and freak me out but now we're cool.

I don't think Ava was done swimming.

We took a trip to the Toledo Zoo to see the baby Polar bears.

And saw a few gigantic seals.

Here we are on the train w/ Grandma Thelma, Ditty, and Ava.

Ava was much braver than I on the carosel. She didn't even mind riding the bouncing dolphin! Wow...and I thought she was the girlie girl.

Cruisin' in our zoo wagon. I can't wait for our next vacation to Ohio!

Since Ava & Mike didn't come to later in the week Sof had to play w/ kitty. They shared everything from guns to trains to make-up.

Together again.

Happy Mother's Day Mom.


I love my Nanners...she is the BEST Grandma!

Papa & Nanners have their own playground. It was AWESOME. We swang...and swang...

and swang...and swang some more. Uncle Nick taught Ava & I how to say, "Sweet Dude" & "Vegas." When he was tired of pushing us all Ava & I had to do was scream a little and he would keep pushing. It was great!

We've learn to share the bathtub. Ava used to swim like a fish and freak me out but now we're cool.

I don't think Ava was done swimming.

We took a trip to the Toledo Zoo to see the baby Polar bears.

And saw a few gigantic seals.

Here we are on the train w/ Grandma Thelma, Ditty, and Ava.

Ava was much braver than I on the carosel. She didn't even mind riding the bouncing dolphin! Wow...and I thought she was the girlie girl.

Cruisin' in our zoo wagon. I can't wait for our next vacation to Ohio!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home