The Schley Family

Hi everybody! This is a website all about our adventures in the world. I hope you get a chance to visit us soon, but if you can't.... come back to our website to see how our family is growing.

Monday, November 03, 2008

Happy Harvest!

We love harvest time at the Schley household!  This year Sophie helped me harvest the remainder fruits from our garden that we worked hard on all summer (Sophie is proving to have a green thumb herself).  She's a little scared of the gigantic worms we've found in our compost - but hey - I guess we'll both need to get used to those.  I'm trying to learn all I can about gard
ening so when Sophie is at Miceljohn Elementary I can start my push for a school/community garden :)  

Grandma Sherry also came to visit us this fall.  She showed me around a fabric store & taught me how to make a killer Little Red Riding Hood Cape!  There was lots of cuddle time with Cecilia & even a trip to Sophie's school.